ObamaCare Young Adult Coverage
Young Adult Coverage
Under the Affordable Care Act, health plans that cover children must make coverage available to children up to age 26. Young adults can join or remain on a parent’s plan even if they are:
- Married (coverage does not extend to married child’s spouse)
- Not living with a parent
- Not attending school
- Not financially dependent on a parent
- Eligible to enroll in their employer’s plan (starting in 2014)
**When comparing plans make sure you have all your facts. Consult with a licensed Agent or Broker prior to making a decision.
Information provided by this site is subject to change.
Next Topic: Guaranteed Issue
Agents and Brokers are required to be trained to assist consumers with the application and decision making process. Using an Agent to enroll in a ObamaCare Health Plan will be the primary choice of many americans. After all agents have the inside track on companies and their promptness to handle claims and pay benefits in atimely fashion.
Our Agents are available 7 days a week.
We offer a free consultation which entails speaking one on one with a knowledgable Agent that has been state licensed and trained to answer your questions.
Find Out How Much You Can Save!
Get Todays Health Insurance Rates
- Medically Supervised Drug and Alcohol Detox Facilities
- Cutting-Edge Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Programs
- Dual Diagnosis Drug Rehab & Substance Abuse Treatment
- Innovative Individual and Group Therapy
- Chronic Pain Treatment Without Opiate Medication
- High Quality Residential Addiction Treatment Programs
- Convenient Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programs
Start Your Healing Now
Receive a FREE
copy of an e-book
Title: Hope Resotored
Give us a call and we
can answer your
Take the first step forward.
Start with a free confidential conversation.
Give us a call (862) 262-2273
*ExploreObamacare.com is not affiliated with any government agency. All information provided is for informational purposes only and no guarantee of the accuracy is hereby implied. The information was the product of researching the Affordable Care Act Bill and is subject to change.