Functions of a "Marketplace"
Obamacare Questions answered
The Major Functions of a Marketplace Include:
- Certifying health plans to participate in a Marketplace as QHPs (Qualified Health Plans)
- Determining individuals’ eligibility for enrollment in a QHP
- Determining individuals’ eligibility for premium tax credits and cost-sharing reductions
- Determining or assessing individuals’ eligibility for enrollment in Medicaid and/or the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Facilitating individuals’ enrollment in a QHP
- Carrying out certain plan oversight functions, including monitoring QHP issuers for continuing compliance with certification requirements
- Facilitating employers’ applications and employee enrollments in coverage through SHOP
Next Topic: Individual and Family Marketplace
Agents and Brokers are required to be trained to assist consumers with the application and decision making process. Using an Agent to enroll in a ObamaCare Health Plan will be the primary choice of many americans. After all agents have the inside track on companies and their promptness to handle claims and pay benefits in atimely fashion.
Our Agents are available 7 days a week.
We offer a free consultation which entails speaking one on one with a knowledgable Agent that has been state licensed and trained to answer your questions.
Next Topic: Coverage Basics
Find Out How Much You Can Save!
Get Todays Health Insurance Rates
Take the first step forward.
Start with a free confidential conversation.
Give us a call (862) 262-2273
*ExploreObamacare.com is not affiliated with any government agency. All information provided is for informational purposes only and no guarantee of the accuracy is hereby implied. The information was the product of researching the Affordable Care Act Bill and is subject to change.