Kentucky State Exchange Info
KY has created The Kentucky Health Benefit Exchange, an easy to use marketplace.
The Health Benefit Exchange will operate as an online marketplace where Individual Kentuckians and employees of small businesses can comparison shop for health insurance based on cost, benefits and quality. It will also allow individuals and businesses to apply for premium subsidies and tax credits. Through the Exchange, an individual can also apply and have eligibility determined for Medicaid and the Kentucky Children's Health Insurance Program (KCHIP).
Options for Signing up for Alabama Obamacare Plans
- Kentucky Health Benefit Exchange
- Agent Assisted
For Kentucky Insurance Agents:
Kentucky Obamacare Signup information for KY Insurance Agents
Agents and kynectors will play an important role in facilitating enrollment for individuals and small businesses in health insurance plans and other affordability programs offered on kynect.
Individual Insurance Agent Requirements to Participate
- Be licensed by the Kentucky Department of Insurance (DOI) with a health line of authority;
- Complete the OKHBE approved agent training in accordance with 45 C.F.R. 155.220(d)(2);
- Sign an individual agent participation agreement;
- Comply with the privacy and security standards of 45 C.F.R. 155.260;
- Except for agents employed directly by a participating issuer, maintain an appointment with at least two (2) QHP issuers participating on the OKHBE; or
- Maintain a designation with a business entity having an appointment with at least two (2) QHP issuers participating on the OKHBE; and
- Complete registration and verification with the OKHBE through the Kentucky Online Gateway.
Visit Kentucky Health Benefit Exchange for more details.
Want Help with your KY Obamacare Transition? Join Our team. Call : 877-532-3261
Our Agents are available 7 days a week.
We offer a free consultation which entails speaking one on one with a knowledgable Agent that has been state licensed and trained to answer your questions.
Find Out How Much You Can Save!
Get Todays Health Insurance Rates
Take the first step forward.
Start with a free confidential conversation.
Give us a call (862) 262-2273
*ExploreObamacare.com is not affiliated with any government agency. All information provided is for informational purposes only and no guarantee of the accuracy is hereby implied. The information was the product of researching the Affordable Care Act Bill and is subject to change.